Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK

An open forum for residents, property owners, landlords, and tenants of Viridian Square, Aylesbury (Buckinghamshire, UK).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bicycle theft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GarethS11

Bicycle theft Empty
PostSubject: Bicycle theft   Bicycle theft I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:16 am

Hello,

I currently live within Viridian Square and I live with my parents, im at the age of 17 and for this year (2011) on 1st June (Which is my birthday) I had received a new Bike worth £229.99 from Halfords. The bike was an Apollo Kanyon Mountain Bike with a 20" frame.

I had this bike for 2 weeks and on a Monday morning when I was getting ready to use it to go to college I went down and found that the door was open and I thought someone had left the door open but then at a closer inspection I found that the wooden panel on the door which had just been put onto the door by the management company (Countrywide) was snapped in half and then when I went into the bike cupboard I was very angry to find that my new 2 week old Bike had now made a disappearing act along with my dads bike (Raleigh Resonator) which is an older bike was also missing. Both bike were locked up securely and Both locks had been cut. I have got onto the police who are still dealing with the problem as this is being posted and also we have written a letter to countrywide about the problem, I am very annoyed and upset that a brand new bike that was mine and was very expensive only survived in my hands for 2 weeks!

I wouldnt recommend living in these flats!

If anyone has any information about this matter or heard/saw anything then please leave a post here and/or contact the police!
Back to top Go down

Bicycle theft
Page 1 of 1