Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK

An open forum for residents, property owners, landlords, and tenants of Viridian Square, Aylesbury (Buckinghamshire, UK).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well Done & Thankyou !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chris01

Well Done & Thankyou ! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Loo   Well Done & Thankyou ! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:29 am

Thank you for your kind words.It has been a hard slog at times but we are getting there and things do look much better now.there are still a few noise issues in block c but they are being dealt with and it is going to get serious.We are always looking for more committee members so if your interested then get in touch.

chris
Back to top Go down
Loo1

Well Done & Thankyou ! Empty
PostSubject: Well Done & Thankyou !   Well Done & Thankyou ! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:12 pm

I thought I'd post something positive on here, I want to say a massive thankyou to the committee member and directors and also watersmeet we have seen such a massive improvement with everything the grounds look so much better issues are dealt with so much more efficiently and everything seems to run alot better and the little changes are making a big difference!

Also the noise issues in block c are so much better I think that had to do with a clamp down from circle Anglia and also the police but its do much better!

I know I wanted to say a big thankyou and well done to everyone involved in making a difference and Viridian square is feeling like a proper community which is also nice !

Smile
Back to top Go down

Well Done & Thankyou !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK :: Closed forum archive-
Jump to: