Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK

An open forum for residents, property owners, landlords, and tenants of Viridian Square, Aylesbury (Buckinghamshire, UK).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Electricity Bills?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
keith

Electricity Bills? Empty
PostSubject: electric bills   Electricity Bills? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:56 pm

When i moved into my 2 bed in july and spoke to southern electric. They told me i would need to pay them £60.00 per month which seemed high as i used to pay £30.00 per month on my 3 bed semi with wife and 2 kids. After 2 months i had paid £120.00 to them and my statement said they owed me £68.00. I switched to Npower and now pay £25.00 per month.
Back to top Go down
taurito

Electricity Bills? Empty
PostSubject: Economy 10 meter from Southern Electric   Electricity Bills? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Hi, please find a useful link outlining the benefits of having an Economy 10 meter installed free of charge by Southern Electric. I have reduced my bill considerably since having one installed and rather heating my water, turning the washing machine on and running my heating during off peak periods. Hope this helps towards solving your high bills issue.

http://www.21stcenturyheating.com/assets/files/E10%20Leaflet%20Customer%20SE(1).pdf
Back to top Go down
rossco

Electricity Bills? Empty
PostSubject: Electricity Bills?   Electricity Bills? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:47 am

Hi everyone,

I am just wondering how much peoples electricity bills are a month? I live in a one bedroom flat in B block with my girlfriend and have a Pulsacoil A-Class heater. We both work during the week, we are cearful with our electricity usage and we rarely use the radiators.

I have looked at the Pulsacoil A-Class document that Steve M created which I found very useful and insightful and have been following the instructions. However our bills are still coming in at £95 - £100 a month!

Does anyone have the same problem? And if not could you please advise us on how you are able to keep your bills low?

Thanks,

Ross
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Electricity Bills? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electricity Bills?   Electricity Bills? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electricity Bills?
Page 1 of 1