Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK

An open forum for residents, property owners, landlords, and tenants of Viridian Square, Aylesbury (Buckinghamshire, UK).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TV Point Not Working

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rupert

TV Point Not Working Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Point Not Working   TV Point Not Working I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:52 pm

Wouldn't be able to explain that one a bit more? I'm going slightly mad trying to make the new telly work in the bedroom.

Currently I have Y socket in return socket, with a lead going to the aerial and one to the lounge telly.... It's not working ;-) I have sky too, that's not working either...
Back to top Go down
Loo1

PostSubject: Re: TV Point Not Working   TV Point Not Working I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:10 pm

You will need to link your main aerial socket in the living room to the one in the bedroom.

You may need a y splitter which can be purchased from b and q or such like places. In your living room you will see a socket names 'return' this cable goes directly from your living room to your bedroom so will need to link this through!

Likewise if you have a sky box you could link it through that and watch sky in your bedroom at no extra cost! (watching same prog as living room)

Any probs pm me!
Back to top Go down
rossco

PostSubject: TV Point Not Working   TV Point Not Working I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:20 am

Hi All,

Does anybody have problems with any of there tv points. In my flat the living room one works fine but the one in our bedroom has never worked. Just wondering if anyone could shed some light onwhat the problem could be?

Ross
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV Point Not Working   TV Point Not Working I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV Point Not Working
Page 1 of 1