Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK

An open forum for residents, property owners, landlords, and tenants of Viridian Square, Aylesbury (Buckinghamshire, UK).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Residents association meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chris01

Residents association meeting Empty
PostSubject: Residents meeting    Residents association meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:02 pm

To all,

Just to let you know that the proposed meeting is now going to take place in September to give us more time to organise things. A letter will still be posted to everyone and we would appreciate it if those who are interesed in attending could let us know so we have an idea of numbers.

I will post further information on the new date asap.

Chris01
Back to top Go down
chris01

Residents association meeting Empty
PostSubject: Residents association meeting   Residents association meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:34 pm

Hi all,

Just to inform you that there is going to be a meeting on tuesday 9th august at the servicemans club next door to viridian square.This will be attended by the local pcso gary rockett and it is a chance for all viridian square residents to voice their opinions on any issues that they may have.A letter will be posted in all residents postboxes next week.

The more people we have the better it will be so we can all see the problems and with the help of gary try to resolve some.

chris
Back to top Go down

Residents association meeting
Page 1 of 1