Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK

An open forum for residents, property owners, landlords, and tenants of Viridian Square, Aylesbury (Buckinghamshire, UK).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Residents meeting thanks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
suejlea

Residents meeting thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residents meeting thanks   Residents meeting thanks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:08 am

Hi all
I am playing catch up due to work commitments and not being home in time to join any meetings.....are there any more residents meetings planned or minutes from previous meetings available to all as to what is happening re: the management of the buildings and site.....
Thanks
Back to top Go down
chris01

PostSubject: Re: Residents meeting thanks   Residents meeting thanks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:40 am

To monty,

I'm am sorry if you felt that Block C was being singled out. I live in block c myself and although there are some anti social behaviour problems in our block which have been present since last year I never actually said which block it was happening in.It occurs in various other blocks too. I believe another resident from block C highlighted the issues in our block. It was a valid point.

In regards to forming the committee, as Rossco said we had to do it as quick as possible as we need to stop Crest Nicholson from signing up with the managment company in Paddington. We will have more power if a committee is formed.I am not ashamed to live in block c. I dont consider that any of the blocks are seperate identities. I treat and view them all as a whole.

Last edited by chris01 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
rossco

PostSubject: Re: Residents meeting thanks   Residents meeting thanks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Monty,

I understand your frustration on the shared ownership residents not been able to put there names forward to the committy due to it being unclear if shared ownership residents were eligible to do so but a committy had to be formed right away to prevent crest from arranging a management company without our say so. Maybe when it comes clear if shared ownership residents can be apart of a committe a few members could be added. This will no dout be raised in the next meeting.

Regarding your thoughts that you felt C block was being pin pointed as the problem block by other residents i think you have taken it the wrong way. When describing the anti social behavior it was stressed that it was a small group of people causing the upset. I think you will also find that nearly all the residents that brought up the issues at C block lived in C block themselves.
Back to top Go down
Monty

PostSubject: Residents Meeting   Residents meeting thanks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:49 pm

We attended the meeting at the Parish Hall this evening, which was very informative as we are relatively new to the Square. However, as people will be aware, it was unsure whether Shared Ownership residents were eligible to sit on the Committee, therefore we felt that it was unfair for the Committee to be formed without this point being clarified.

Also, there seemed to be a lot of suggestion that Block C was the problem block of the Square, so, although we were very interested in the formation of a Residents Committee, we left feeling rather ashamed of being Residents of Block C, and we would add that we are Shared Owners out of circumstance only and not by choice.

We would like to say "Good Luck" to the formed Committee which can only be good for all of us.
Back to top Go down
chris01

PostSubject: Residents meeting thanks   Residents meeting thanks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:25 pm

To all,

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who attended the residents meeting tonight.We were overjoyed with the number of residents who came along.It was a great to hear all your worries and opinions.We now have a committee which now gives us more say in what we want.Its going to be a long journey to get Viridian square how we all want it but together i believe we can do it.Thank you sarah for all your help and determination.now the hard work begins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Residents meeting thanks   Residents meeting thanks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Residents meeting thanks
Page 1 of 1