Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK

An open forum for residents, property owners, landlords, and tenants of Viridian Square, Aylesbury (Buckinghamshire, UK).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Residents meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chris01

Residents meeting Empty
PostSubject: Residents meeting   Residents meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:53 am

Hope you are all well.This is just to remind people that there is a residents meeting being held on Wednesday 7th september at 7.30pm at the church hall on walton street which is located across the road.This is the perfect chance for everyone to voice their concerns and worries.It is not going to be a meeting for people to point the finger.The meeting is going to be attended by the local pcso gary rockett,karen philips from circle living,a rep from countrywide and a local enviromental health rep.If ayone has any issues that they want raised but dont want to voice them in public then feel free to send me a private message and i will put it on the agenda and get the issue raised for them.Hope to see you there and remember its for everyones benefit.
Back to top Go down

Residents meeting
Page 1 of 1