Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK

An open forum for residents, property owners, landlords, and tenants of Viridian Square, Aylesbury (Buckinghamshire, UK).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Useful Contact Details

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ConradSJ

Useful Contact Details Empty
PostSubject: Useful Contact Details   Useful Contact Details I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:48 am

If you are being annoyed / disturbed by the 'boy-racers' who use Walton Street Car Park as their late-night rally track, please contact the following:

Lisa Edwards,
Parking Services
Aylesbury Vale District Council

Tel: 01296 585 381
Email: LEdwards@aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk
Back to top Go down
ConradSJ

PostSubject: Useful Contact Details   Useful Contact Details I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:01 am

For all residents:

Thames Valley Police (non-emergency number): 08458 505 505

Back to top Go down
ConradSJ

PostSubject: Useful Contact Details   Useful Contact Details I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:56 am

For residents in Block C:

Mary Smyth has left Circle Anglia, her replacement is:

Karen Phillips
Direct Tel: 01279 712 479
Email: Karen.phillips@circleanglia.org
Back to top Go down
ConradSJ

PostSubject: Useful Contact Details   Useful Contact Details I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Voter registration (local, general and European):

Office address:

Electoral Registration
Aylesbury Vale District Council
The Gateway
Gatehouse Road
AYLESBURY
HP19 8FF

Office telephone: 01296 585 050

Contact email: electoralreg@aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk

http://www.aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk/council-democracy/elections-and-voting/electoral-registration/

Back to top Go down
stevem

PostSubject: Contacts for noise / antisocial issue reporting   Useful Contact Details I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:42 pm

A helpful resident has forwarded me a copy of the following information should anyone have concerns regarding noise or other antisocial behaviour in the square.

This information has also been posted by another resident in the topic regarding that very subject:
https://viridiansquareayles.forumotion.co.uk/open-forum-f1/noise-disturbances-vandalism-etc-on-saturday-nights-t48.htm

However I am posting it here for the contact information. If you would like to discuss the topic generally, please use the link above.

Circle Living [of Circle Anglia who own block C - shared ownership] follow up on any complaints regarding noise that we receive and also pass these details onto Gary Rocket the PCSO for information and to ensure that we all work together to resolve the issues. We do take these issues seriously and I will continue to monitor the situation.

Gary has advised that he will continue to monitor the flats, but wanted me to reiterate the message to residents that they can contact the police on 0845 8 505 505 if there is a noisy party, they we will attend and deal as they can. He also advised that Environmental Health may be another option for residents that have issues of noise that are ongoing. Their number is 01296 585605 or can be contacted by email on envhealth@aylesburyvaledc.gov.uk

He is going to continue to look for logs in relation to Viridian Square, but I will pass on any complaints I receive, he has said that he will endeavour make contact with the complainants.
Back to top Go down
stevem

PostSubject: Circle anglia   Useful Contact Details I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:00 pm

chris01 wrote:
For anyone who needs to contact someone at Circle Living regarding noise disturbance please direct your complaints to the following officers.

karen.barber@circleanglia.org

mary.smyth@circleanglia.org

They would welcome any details regarding noise disturbance.
Back to top Go down
ConradSJ

PostSubject: Useful Contact Details   Useful Contact Details I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Hello fellow Viridianites! I've created this post for useful contact details concerning matters like:
Estate Management
Walton Street Car Park
Community Policing

For starters:

Walton Street Car Park Emergencies (e.g. Fire Alarms ringing or boy-racers/vandalism)
Telephone AVDC - 01296 58 58 58, then press Option 2.

Bucks County Council - Community Safety issues include:

* Crime and disorder
* Anti-social behaviour
* Fear of crime and building confidence
* Promoting safer homes and neighbourhoods
* Environmental issues such as litter, graffiti, fly tipping and abandoned vehicles

For more information call 01296 387917 or email communitysafety@buckscc.gov.uk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Useful Contact Details   Useful Contact Details I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Useful Contact Details
Page 1 of 1