Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK

An open forum for residents, property owners, landlords, and tenants of Viridian Square, Aylesbury (Buckinghamshire, UK).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Estate Management Site Visit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jo

Estate Management Site Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estate Management Site Visit   Estate Management Site Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:09 pm

I saw the clamping people out today who clamped at least 3 cars (many people drove off when they caught sight of them!). I hope this is a result of the meeting that occurred recently because that means that actually took note and did something about it!

Lets hope they listened to whatever else was mentioned... can anyone give some detail about what was discussed and if anything was promised to be improved?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Estate Management Site Visit   Estate Management Site Visit I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:51 am

Ive just noticed your post.

Did you get any feedback from the meeting?

Laura
Back to top Go down
ConradSJ

PostSubject: Estate Management Site Visit   Estate Management Site Visit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Apparently, Circle Living (formerly Circle Anglia) and the Viridian Square Management Company are undertaking a site visit to Viridian Square tomorrow, Wednesday, 30th March from 11am.

It seems they only thought to invite a few residents, but I'll be attending - so if anyone has any issues to raise in addition to the list below, please contact me before 11am tomorrow!

Lighting - damaged / incorrect switching times
Steps
Car parking
Cigarettes and broken bottles / litter
Window cleaning - or the lack of it!
Entrance gates
Main entrance doors - not shutting properly
Lack of recycling bins (especially for cardboard!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Estate Management Site Visit   Estate Management Site Visit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Estate Management Site Visit
Page 1 of 1