Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK

An open forum for residents, property owners, landlords, and tenants of Viridian Square, Aylesbury (Buckinghamshire, UK).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello neighbours!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zoe_w

Hello neighbours! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello neighbours!   Hello neighbours! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:09 am

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply Smile

I have no internet in the flat yet so will be a bit of a slow replier for the moment!

I have the new permit - the previous owners sorted that for me luckily!

How is everyone's weekends going?

Zoe
Back to top Go down
chrisc

Hello neighbours! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello neighbours!   Hello neighbours! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:56 am

Welcome Zoe Smile , I think you can probably learn all you need to know about the square from posts on this forum good and bad! Um... only thing i can think of that is a priority is to make sure you have your new permit sticker fitted in your car and that it actually stays there (mine fell off overnight) other than that just post any questions on here and im sure someone will do their best to help, have fun - its a nice place to live Smile
Chris
Back to top Go down
zoe_w

Hello neighbours! Empty
PostSubject: Hello neighbours!   Hello neighbours! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:18 pm

Hello everyone!

I've just moved into Viridian Square on my own, so thought I'd say hi to meet some people!

I should probably go door to door and introduce at some point but there is quite a lot of them! haha.

Anything I should know living about V.S?

xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello neighbours! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello neighbours!   Hello neighbours! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello neighbours!
Page 1 of 1