Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK

An open forum for residents, property owners, landlords, and tenants of Viridian Square, Aylesbury (Buckinghamshire, UK).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noise on 5th and 6th august

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
taurito

Noise on 5th and 6th august Empty
PostSubject: Enough Is Enough With Inconsiderate Neighbours.   Noise on 5th and 6th august I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:54 pm

Picking up on my post a few weeks back I would like to say that nothing ever changes with inconsiderate neighbours in Viridian Square. The past two weekends have proven to be very challenging yet again. It's always with the same old residents keeping folk awake here.

Bank holiday weekend saw the famous ongoing parties at the end of the block closest to the Multistory car park. Interesting to see that other residents were being verbally abused by visitors at the party who were shouting abussive remarks at other residents as they moved around the square. It was so noisy that you could even hear the party on the other end of Block C closest to the courts.

This Friday evening I had no sleep at all as I was awoken on four ocassions by two different residents and their visitors. Sad to say that I had to endure the inconsiderate drunken behavior of residents and company from the second floor as they returned from the town at 3:30 am in the early hours of Sat morning. Once waking me up with their noise ourdoors they then saw it fit to open the doors to their flat and stand outside smoking and throwing noisy bantor about. It didn't end there. They finally decided to leave the apartment at 4:30 am and stand outside and cause further disturbance as they awaited their taxi home. After having to endure them fighting with the taxi driver and sending him on his way because he was late picking them up I finally saw the back of them at 5 am when they finally departed the from the square in another taxi.

Who do these people think they are and how much more do other residents have to endure before seeing some changes around here. Is there anybody else out there that feels the same way about noise disturbances in the Square? These peoples behavior is having an massive impact on my sleep and general well being.

Glad to see that the firsts Residents Meeting happens this week at the Parish hall across the road. I understand that there will be a representitive from the police there. Karen Philips from Circle Living will be present and somebody from the Enviromental health dept. I certainly hope to have a private word with them after the meeting to express my disgust and concerns regarding the way we are expected to live here as a result of a small group of very selfish people. I urge you to do the same if you feel the same way.

Residents Meeting is on Wednesday evening at 7:30 pm across the road in the parish Hall.
Back to top Go down
taurito

PostSubject: Re: Noise on 5th and 6th august   Noise on 5th and 6th august I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:35 pm

I totally agree with your comments about noise issues in the Square in recent weeks. It's been very bad again especially on Friday and Saturday nights. I have also been in touch with Gary Rockett from Thames Valley Police. He assures me that he is keeping an eye on recent developments here. There appears to be a large number of younger resisdents living here who seem to think they are living in a University students hall. They appear to forget that they are infact not living here alone. I have been kept awake and woken up several times recently by people having parties in the various blocks and making noise outdoors when leaving the Square late at night. I'm also familiar with the girls last Sat evening who persisted in smoking, drinking outdoors and making very loud noise in the entrance to the car park of Block C until around 2 am on Sunday morning. What inconsiderate souls you are.

It appears that you certainly cannot hold your booze nor control your noisy guests when being at home over weekends. I'm glad to hear that the first Viridain Square Residents meeting is scheduled for the 7th Sept at the Old Servicemans Club. Finally this event will provide us with the opportunity to voice our grievences and unhappiness regarding these very selfish individuals. Hopefully we will be able to unite as residents and gain some unity and power to eventually get these people evicted. They will be no loss to those people who abide by the rules and are considerate of their neighbours. These people has had countless warnings since last year and still they persist in making life tough for all of us that live here.

I urge resisdents of Viridain Square to report all noise disrturbances to Thames Valley Police as all cases are usually given a quick police response. All complaints are confidential and are monitored and useful when trying to gain evidence against people who continue to disturb the peace here. The number to dial is 08458505505
People resident in the Shared Ownership Block (Block C) should also forward all complaints to Karren Philips at Circle Living as she is responsible for contacting anyone causing issues with other residents in Block C. She can be contacted on 01279712479
Back to top Go down
chris01

PostSubject: Noise on 5th and 6th august   Noise on 5th and 6th august I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:38 am

Hi all,

hope you have all had a good weekend.I wish i could say i have but sadly because of the actions of more selfish residents i cant.

On friday night there was a party taking place in the block that runs parrellel to the old court.There was no loud music but the noise was awful.It was mainly shouting and screaming,they had all their doors and windows open and it is obvious that they do not care about fellow residents and this isnt the first time they have been noisey.Its just selfishness.

Last night seemed quieter but then at 10ish a couple of girls thought it was ok to sit on the wall to the car park entrance in block c smoking and drinking.they went away but came back again.they were louder so i asked them to be quiet.the didnt seem to listen as at about 1.45 they were there again and my partner had to ask them to be quiet.It was obvious that once again thees people didnt care that others were trying to sleep.They were drunk,loud and obviously hard of hearing.Please grow up and think about other residents.

I have a meeting with the local pcso on tuesday in regards to issues in the square and noise will be high on the agenda.I have also been in contact with circle living who have said that if certain residents continue to be troublesome that they will have no worries in buying them out and evicting them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noise on 5th and 6th august   Noise on 5th and 6th august I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noise on 5th and 6th august
Page 1 of 1