Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK

An open forum for residents, property owners, landlords, and tenants of Viridian Square, Aylesbury (Buckinghamshire, UK).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Committee meeting update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chris01

Committee meeting update Empty
PostSubject: Committee meeting update   Committee meeting update I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:34 pm

To All Viridian square residents,

A committee meeting took place last wednesday evening where the main topic of discussion was the new management company.For those who don't know Countrywide will not be the management company for the square from the 31st october.Crest Nicholson had said they had a company in mind to take over the contract. However at the residents meeting a few weeks ago we were told that they were based in Paddington. Many of the residents felt that Paddington was too far away. Also at the meeting two weeks ago there was a guy called Stuart from a local managemnet company just up the road. He gave a very good talk. At the committee meeting Sarah had got some details of the service that he was offering and they seemed to meet Viridian Squares needs. Because of time we decided to ask Stuart to act on our behalf to try and fight our corner and get the contract. He has offered to do this free of charge which I think says a lot about himself and the companby he represents.

If anybody has any questions or wants to talk to me then please send me an email at chris_ebbs@sky.com.

Chris
Back to top Go down

Committee meeting update
Page 1 of 1