Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK

An open forum for residents, property owners, landlords, and tenants of Viridian Square, Aylesbury (Buckinghamshire, UK).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clamping update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chris01

Clamping update Empty
PostSubject: Clamping update   Clamping update I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:07 am

To All residents,

It has become clear to the Viridian square residents association that the parking situation has gone out of control.People are parking in the semi-circle on a daily basis.For those who couldn't come to the meetings and for those who don't care i will tell you all the current situation.No cars at all are allowed to park in the semi-circle.The reason for this is beacause it is for emergency vehicles only.If there is a fire in the blocks that overlook the gardens the semi-circle needs to be kept clear so that the fire engines can gain access.It has been noted that it seems to be residents family and friends who are parking there so please could residents inform them that they need to park in the car park next door.

At the meeting on wednesday this was discussed at length.The semi-circle will be painted on as soon as we have the money to do it but until then the clampers have been instructed to come here every weekend.All residents have had plenty of warnings about this so if you park there and get clamped don't come moaning to the residents association.Please just be more aware of where you park.I am sure that you don't want to stop a fire engine doing its job if there is a fire.

Back to top Go down

Clamping update
Page 1 of 1