Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK

An open forum for residents, property owners, landlords, and tenants of Viridian Square, Aylesbury (Buckinghamshire, UK).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extractor Fans (Block C)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monty

Extractor Fans (Block C) Empty
PostSubject: Extractor Fan Switch   Extractor Fans (Block C) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:58 pm

chris01 wrote:
Hi Monty,

that is correct however they dont make much noise unlike the extractor fan above the stove.

Hi
Still having problems with the fans not working. Can anyone tell us if the Fan Unit switch next to the fuse box in the hall cupboard should illuminate. The heated towel rail is the same type of switch and has 3 little red lights - should this one have the same? Thank you.

Back to top Go down
chris01

PostSubject: Re: Extractor Fans (Block C)   Extractor Fans (Block C) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:24 am

Hi Monty,

that is correct however they dont make much noise unlike the extractor fan above the stove.
Back to top Go down
Monty

PostSubject: Extractor Fans (Block C)   Extractor Fans (Block C) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:06 am

Hi,

Another problem I have just thought of - cannot seem to get the extractor fans working. The switches seem to be located in the fuse box cupboard marked 'Fan Unit' and the other, we think, is in the Kitchen next to the light switch. Is this correct or are we missing something before we get an electrician involved. Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extractor Fans (Block C)   Extractor Fans (Block C) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extractor Fans (Block C)
Page 1 of 1