Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK

An open forum for residents, property owners, landlords, and tenants of Viridian Square, Aylesbury (Buckinghamshire, UK).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gledhill Pulsacoil Water Heater problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stevem

Gledhill Pulsacoil Water Heater problems Empty
PostSubject: water heater   Gledhill Pulsacoil Water Heater problems I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:54 am

Hey Chris, I am still unclear - what is the problem with your water heater. You say you were charged £300, what was this for? What model of water heater do you have? In block A and B we have Gledhill units, but I thought block C (Shared ownership) and later have Heatrae Sadia units with timers fitted as standard. Am I wrong?

The common problem at Viridian has not been due to faulty appliances, but due to a lack of instruction on how to use the water heater.

Tell me more, I may be able to help.
Back to top Go down
chrisc

PostSubject: Re: Gledhill Pulsacoil Water Heater problems   Gledhill Pulsacoil Water Heater problems I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Hi Steve, thanks for the reply - wishing i stumbled on this forum BEFORE i had the problem!, The shared ownership flats are sold as seen - no warranty as i believe this expired before the flats were even sold. Plus obviously having now read the other posts about economy 7 and how the timers were supposed to be fitted with these systems im very aggravated by my high bills even though im rarely here. The engineer has visited - very good hourly rate by way, and explained how poor crest nicholson are at these things and that there are plenty of other developments where they have done a simeraly shoddy job, Its now gonna cost me about £300 to sort it out and i intend to chase crest nicholson for some of my electricity bill since they are now chasing me to retrofit the timers!
Back to top Go down
stevem

PostSubject: water heater   Gledhill Pulsacoil Water Heater problems I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:10 am

Is your water heater still under warranty? What exactly is the problem?
Back to top Go down
chrisc

PostSubject: Gledhill Pulsacoil Water Heater problems   Gledhill Pulsacoil Water Heater problems I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:21 am

Hi Guys, just wondering if anyone has a number for a pulsacoil engineer as mines decided it dosent want to let me have any hot water less than 2 months after moving in! I did read on an earlier post that other residents have had some probs so was hoping someone could reccomend someone who repaired theirs? Typically crest nicholson have rung today to arrange installing timers at last!

Last edited by stevem on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adjusted title for clarity)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gledhill Pulsacoil Water Heater problems   Gledhill Pulsacoil Water Heater problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gledhill Pulsacoil Water Heater problems
Page 1 of 1