Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK

An open forum for residents, property owners, landlords, and tenants of Viridian Square, Aylesbury (Buckinghamshire, UK).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Water heater issues.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheFirs

Water heater issues. Empty
PostSubject: Water heater issues.   Water heater issues. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:41 am

Hello all,

We have recently moved in to Block B (The Firs) and are having a bit of trouble with the water heater.

I have read around the forum and came across Steve's guide on reducing electricity bills. I turned on the heater last night around 1 AM and left it on all night. I also set the timer on to work everyday during the night.

My wife took a shower in the morning and she had to finish it with lukewarm water as the hot water run out. It was impposible for me to take a shower afterwards as the water was nearing cold!

I read in the guide that the tank holds about 165 litres and thought it was impossible for the water to run out that quick. What's more confusing is that reading Gledhill's guide it says that there's no tank?!

Also the timer doesn't seem to be working as the heater is still running during the day?

I don't understand what the problem could be with the hot water running out and with the timer not working. I also have no idea how this heater works at all!

If someone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I've included pictures of the heater and timer.

Water heater issues. 2arqls

Water heater issues. 688wvt

Water heater issues. S6simv
Back to top Go down

Water heater issues.
Page 1 of 1