Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK

An open forum for residents, property owners, landlords, and tenants of Viridian Square, Aylesbury (Buckinghamshire, UK).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Renting out your parking spot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stevem

Renting out your parking spot Empty
PostSubject: New section for advertising available parking spaces   Renting out your parking spot I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:45 am

I have added a new topic to the for sale section especially for advertising available parking spaces. You can find it here:

https://viridiansquareayles.forumotion.co.uk/residents-items-for-sale-or-rent-at-viridian-square-f2/parking-spaces-in-the-square-for-rent-t70.htm
Back to top Go down
stevem

PostSubject: Parking spaces for rent   Renting out your parking spot I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:42 pm

If you have a space available and do not have a 'buyer' then consider advertising your space in the 'for sale' section:

https://viridiansquareayles.forumotion.co.uk/residents-items-for-sale-at-viridian-square-f2/
Back to top Go down
trimmtrab

PostSubject: Renting out your parking spot   Renting out your parking spot I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:23 pm

Hello, I wonder if any one on here has rented out their parking spot or is renting one. How much are you charging/being charged? What kind of contract did you draw up or is there just a gentleman's agreement?

Could you please PM me with the details - cheers, Guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renting out your parking spot   Renting out your parking spot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renting out your parking spot
Page 1 of 1