Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian Square, Aylesbury - UK

An open forum for residents, property owners, landlords, and tenants of Viridian Square, Aylesbury (Buckinghamshire, UK).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bike rack in underground car park

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisc

bike rack in underground car park Empty
PostSubject: Re: bike rack in underground car park   bike rack in underground car park I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:48 am

I see there is still no progress on this - i dont have one either, I can personally see why we need 3 bin cupboards downstairs when 1 could quite easily be converted to being bike storage (block 3)
Back to top Go down
ConradSJ

PostSubject: bike rack in underground car park   bike rack in underground car park I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:25 am

Hi Keith,

We're using ours, I'm afraid; if you haven't had any success from fellow residents, keep bugging Circle Anglia...

Send them a daily/weekly email asking for an update, and I guess they'll get the message that you won't let the problem be ignored.

Regards.

P.s. Make sure you get get good locks - it's worth spending the extra £50-£100 as there have been thefts and attempted thefts over the past year.
Back to top Go down
keith

PostSubject: bike rack in underground car park   bike rack in underground car park I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Does anyone that has a bike rack in the underground car park not need one as when i moved into the flat july 2010 i was promised by circle anglia that i would be promised one but am still waiting and my father in law keeps bugging me as my bike is in his garage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bike rack in underground car park   bike rack in underground car park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bike rack in underground car park
Page 1 of 1